The Governor announced on Tuesday that Phase 4 Restore Illinois Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigation guidelines will go into effect this Friday, November 20. Staff is reviewing the specific guidelines and will communicate more information soon. In the meantime, we can inform you of the following changes that will begin on Friday:
- The ARC fitness center and track will operate at no more than 25% capacity.
- One-hour reservations will be required for use of the fitness center and indoor track.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, including while engaged in individual exercise regardless of person or machine spacing.
- Group X classes are not permitted at this time.
- All indoor group sporting and recreational activities including youth and adult recreational sports are paused; individual training may remain (with facility reservation).
Stay tuned for more information. Thank you for your patience and be well!