We are excited to have you back at the ARC on Monday, July 6th! Here are some important details to know before you arrive:
Temporary Transition Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
We are pleased to inform you that there will be no additional membership fees assessed for July. Your next billing date will take place on August 1st.
Annual, Track and No-Commitment 30-Day Fitness Memberships will be adjusted to add the number of days to one’s membership period equal to the amount of days the facility is inaccessible during this emergency shutdown.
Fitness Center Expectations
- Stay home if you are ill.
- A face covering is to be worn upon entry to the building and in all common areas including check-in, hallways, locker/restrooms, and on fitness floor while not exercising and transitioning from one area or from one machine to another. We understand that fitness is a very social environment, but we stress that it is your responsibility to keep yourself and those around you safe. While engaging in conversation on the fitness floor, in the studio or other areas, please maintain distance and wear a face covering.
- At check-in you will be screened to confirm that you are not exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms and your membership card will be scanned (touchless).
- Bring your own water bottle. Water fountains are not available, but the bottle filler is still open for use.
- Wash hands frequently while using the facility and equipment.
- Observe 6 feet of social distancing.
- For track usage, a face covering is recommended for times where social distancing is difficult ie: runners/walkers passing.
- Members must clean equipment before and after use.
Group Exercise Participants
- Group X classes will be limited to 12-15 participants. Reservations for class can be made by:
- Calling the Fitness Desk at (630) 353-3444
- Creating a Group X login: Click “sign up” next to the fitness class you wish to make a reservation for on the ARC Fitness web page and create a login and password to sign up for classes. Please note that the Group X site is not the same as the Woodridge Park District online registration site for programming.
- Signing up at the front desk (space permitting)
- Tickets will not be issued for class; an attendance sheet will be provided to the instructor.
- Participants are expected to clean their equipment before and after use.
KIDZ Club (drop-in childcare)
Phase 4 guidelines for reopening have been issued by the Illinois Department of Commerce and in these guidelines, drop-in child care areas must adhere to the current state guidelines for childcare facilities. Upon review, we have determined that our KIDZ Club program would not be able to comply with the current guidelines so we are unable to reopen at this time. We will closely monitor any revisions to the guidelines and then reevaluate opening the KIDZ Club area.
If you currently have a KIDZ Club membership, we will cancel it effective immediately. If you have a KIDZ Club punch pass, we will refund monies to your account based on the unused portion of your pass.