Walk and run year-round on the indoor, elevated, multi-lane walking/running track with a rubberized flooring system that extends around the perimeter of both the athletic turf field and gymnasium spaces. 200 meters per lap, 8 laps = 1 mile.
Access to the track is available to fitness members, or you can choose to purchase an annual or 3-month track membership or daily admission.
|Track Only Fee||Resident||Nonresident||Senior/Military Resident||Senior/Military Nonresident|
- Check in at fitness desk before entering.
- People ages 16 years and above are permitted to use the track. 14 & 15 year olds who wish to use the track must be members of the fitness center and have gone through the youth training program.
- Proper attire is required including appropriate walking/running shoes and shirts.
- No fitness equipment is permitted on the track unless under the supervision of a fitness staff member.
- You may bring small hand and ankle weights from home for use on the track.
- For safety purposes, walkers/runners should stay in the posted designated lanes only.
- Walk/jog/run in groups of 2 people wide.
- Strollers are not permitted on the track.
- No spectators are allowed to stand on the track.