We are open with new restrictions! Beginning Friday, November 20, the following changes will be in effect due to the Phase 4 Restore Illinois Tier 3 Resurgence Mitigations:
- The ARC fitness center and track will operate at no more than 25% capacity.
- One-hour reservations will be required for use of the fitness center and indoor track.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, including while engaged in individual exercise regardless of person or machine spacing.
- Group X classes are not permitted at this time.
- All indoor group sporting and recreational activities including youth and adult recreational sports are paused; individual training may remain (with facility reservation).
To make your 1-hour reservation for the fitness center or indoor track, please click on the “Sign Up” link next to the day & time of the “Fitness Floor” or “Track” timeslot below.